A trend that we’ve been seeing everywhere is the use of feathers in interior design. Ganked straight from the runway, I think this trend may as well as a new spin on animal hyde, they are being used everywhere from wallpapers to pillows and centerpieces. Here are some cute ways that you can easily include feathers in your decor:
- Wallpaper. (Ya’ll know I loves me some wallpaper) I found one by Schumacher.
- For a super easy way to include feathers in your decor, use pillows. See this stylish one by Jason Home and Garden.
- Using feathers as your centerpieces is by far the most affordable options to include them in your decor. You can find pheasant feathers online or at almost any taxidermy shop.
- You can also use feathers to style your walls though framed prints or literally framing a found feather and mounting it.
- One way is by using African headdresses. Its real name is a Ju Ju Hat, which perfect way to add some exotic flavor to your space.